BIGOS MANAGEMENT IS PROUD TO BE NAMED A STAR TRIBUNE TOP WORKPLACE in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
Monday - Friday: 8:00am-5:00 pm
Scheduled dates and hours subject to change at employer discretion
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing inbound lead generation campaigns for the company’s 45+ properties via multi-channel marketing. This position will deploy and manage highly effective inbound marketing campaigns that drive traffic and convert into qualified leads. This data-driven role will work closely with a cross-functional team, including vendor partners, marketing, inside sales, and operations. They will create and identify property profiles and leverage relevant metrics to determine which lead generation campaigns will result in the most qualified and cost-effective traffic.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Digital Advertising, SEM/SEO
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and continually improve traditional and digital marketing campaigns and strategies based on economic indicators and market trends
- Understand and utilize company property performance reports to forecast traffic demand trends and anticipate challenges
- Strategically execute lead generation campaigns utilizing property profiles and traffic demand data across appropriate channels, including Internet Listing Services, Craigslist, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc.
- Track and report on the performance of lead generation campaigns and provide evaluation and recommendations to improve
- Evaluate, recommend, and test acquisition channels, including assessing new traffic sources (traditional or untraditional) and managing the implementation of new channels
- Continue to work towards the company’s overall goal of optimizing individual property lead generation while continually reducing traditional advertising costs
Advertising Channel Management
- Manages integration between the company’s Content Management System and paid advertising websites
- Maintains and manages all lead tracking information for all advertising channels, including email addresses and phone numbers
- Works with Marketing Manager to help optimize content across all advertising channels
- Works with Inside Sales Lead to optimize lead generation drip campaigns and email marketing
- Works with paid advertising vendors and reviews products to determine effectiveness, provides recommendations
- Manages paid advertising products across sites and rotates products as necessary to drive traffic
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or related field. Multi-family housing or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that aim to motivate, inform, and educate
- Prior experience managing and leading SEO/SEM, marketing databases, social media, and emerging advertising opportunities/platforms
- Google Ads Certification preferred
- Must reside within the greater Twin Cities metro area.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English and skilled in oral and written communication
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with co-workers and the public
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously with self-direction
- Ability to manage, coach, and lead individuals
- Well versed in marketing best practices and trends within the multi-family housing industry
- Advanced knowledge of marketing software, creation of content management, as well as marketing analytics tools
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer; stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; strength to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed material and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in-person and over the telephone. Must be able to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions, including climbing stairs and walking the hallways and common areas.
Personal Protective Equipment
: Office working conditions, On property. This position is eligible for 100% remote work with periodic in-person attendance at meetings and appointments.