BIGOS MANAGEMENT IS PROUD TO BE NAMED A STAR TRIBUNE TOP WORKPLACE IN 2021 FOR THE 7th TIME
Axon Green/Be - Minneapolis, MN
Monday -Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive benefit package, including HSA employer contribution, and starting 1st of the month after hire
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Company paid benefits including Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance options
- Rent discount
- Life Time Fitness Membership discount
Leasing Consultants are responsible for the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals. The Leasing Consultant interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. This includes generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Answer incoming phone inquiries regarding available apartments. Provide all information requested and encourage the prospect to schedule an appointment to visit the property
- When a prospect visits the property, provide them with a tour of available apartments that meet their needs
- “Sell” the prospect on renting from Bigos Management, Inc. Convince the prospect that our property is a better match for their needs than our competition
- Follow-up, via telephone, with prospects who have not made a decision, and continue to sell the Bigos property
- Qualify all prospective renters using company approved procedures
- Move-in new renters, i.e., discuss lease and apartment complex rules, and conduct move-in inspection. Move-out departing renters to include conducting a move-out inspection
- Follow-up with residents on renewal of their lease
- Other duties as assigned by Property Manager
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience required
- Previous leasing experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Basic computer literacy (email, web applications)
- Real Estate Licenses must not be active while working in this role